Subject:   RE: Chords in a circle
Author: vms
Date: Dec 5 2005
On Dec  5 2005, sudhahariharan wrote:
> Hi,
I downloaded the pdf on chords in a circle.
The explanation
> for the same has a line there which says " construct a line through
> D perpendicular to BC" As a help,alongside the point #4, you mention
> that one needs to choose the construct menu.
Now where does one do
> this ?
Where is the construct menu ?Please help.

The question is not clear for me. Where from you have downloaded the pdf?
Probably your answer will help me find an answer to your question.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Web Site Help Discussion discussion

Discussion Help