Subject:   RE: SmartBoard
Author: VMP
Date: Mar 22 2007
Hello! I am new at the smartboard. I used it in college but haven't found the
best way to use it in my 6th grade math class yet. I am going to be doing
symmetry and shapes when we come back from Easter break. Any website or activity
suggestions for me to start off with? I'm sure after I use it once or twice,
I'll be able to create my own activites but right now I'm  drawing a blank.
Thanks in advance.

yes  no

Discussion Help