Subject:   RE: Tutorial software for high school algebra
Author: Jeff from I.Q. Joe
Date: Jul 19 2007
Linda,

I agree SGB has excellent ideas for tutorial software.  Until such software is
invented, you may also want to buy software that shows step-by-step
solutions to algebra problems, so you can check your grandson's homework.  For
your desktop computer, I recommend Algebrator.  (My own company's product, Zoom
Algebra, runs only on graphing calculators.)  Or you could purchase a
subscription to HotMath.com, which features careful, detailed explanations for
all the odd-numbered problems in most algebra textbooks.

Jeff Hatch, President
I.Q. Joe, LLC

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Software Help Discussion discussion

Discussion Help