Subject:   RE: Geometer's Sketchpad
Author: stek
Date: Apr 7 2010
Hi Sharon,

> Also, I am interested in taking a
> class on Geometer's Sketchpad in the Tri-State Area. Any
> information on a  course??

If you're willing to take an online course, you can check out Key Curriculum's
online courses at http://www.keypress.com/x1624.xml

(Full disclosure: I work for KCP Technologies, the software affiliate of Key
Curriculum Press.)

If you prefer a course you take in person rather than online, you may want to be
more specific about the area, as there are a number of areas of the US commonly
referred to by locals as "the Tri-State Area."

I'll also take this opportunity to point out the extensive tutorials  (with
video support) that are part of the Sketchpad 5 Learning Center. To access
these, launch Sketchpad 5 and choose Help | Learning Center.

Happy Sketching,
Scott
Scott Steketee
Sketchpad Projects