Subject:   A student on Galatic Exchange.
Author: Donielle
Date: Nov 21 2003
Galactic Exchange was actually my favorite problem. I believe that I was able to
solve this problem because of reasoning skills. Students who do not have the
ability to reason might have a problem figuring out the exact values of the
coins. Reasoning is a major factor in problem solving. The ability to decipher
relationships between items increasing a student's chances of correctly
answering the problem.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Galactic Exchange tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help