Subject:   RE: Graph Sketcher
Author: Bethany Hudnutt
Date: May 10 2004
Some of the big reasons we created the Graph Sketcher activity were the exact
reason you all mentioned:  size of screen, ease of input, not needed a graphing
calculator.

There is also another advantage that you can draw more than one graph on the
screen at a time by separating the equations with commas.

And Alan, I fixed the discussion.  Thanks for noticing.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Graph Sketcher tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help