Subject:   RE: Fraction Track Revisited
Author: Mathman
Date: May 2 2005
On May  2 2005, ihor wrote:

>I'm working on a fractions project with 6th grade teachers and
> students.

What is the subject matter [what aspect of fractions] please?  Perhaps we can
add something.  I believe that a grasp of fractions in all of the various shapes
and forms is essential to make many later studies easier.  It's importance, and
taht of its precursor, the times table, can not be streesed enough.

David.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Fraction Track tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help