Subject:   RE: Looking for feedback to improve Graph Mole
Author: OklaMathman
Date: Mar 19 2006
I agree with Craig, this is a very neat tool. The only problem I had was  I
could not get the easy version to load in my web browser. The medium and hard
versions worked just fine. I had my 6th grade daughter try it out. She finished
the medium version with little or no trouble and seemed to enjoy the game aspect
of it. The hard version gave her some problems with speed and the distracters. I
think with practice a student should be able to master the location of points in
the cartesian plane with a tool like this. Hopefully someday in the future you
will adapt it to points that fit a function rule.  I really liked that a lot of
the distracters in the Hard version were ordered pairs reversed. I have students
in High school who still reverse the numbers in an ordered pair.
Thank you for your efforts and neat math tool.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Graph Mole tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help