Subject:   Thank you!
Author: SulanDun
Date: Mar 26 2006
Thank you everyone, those are some excellent points!

I am currently working on a program similar to ihor's suggestion with points to
take out with a linear function.

When that's done, I'd like to try some of the other suggestions as time permits
- being able to have a larger scale or fractions is a really good idea.

I like the turn based competitive idea, but I'm learning Flash programming as I
go (Graph Mole is my first Flash app) so any kind of backend multiplayer thing
will have to wait until I get up to speed enough to write that kind of thing :).

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Graph Mole tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help