Subject:   RE: New Online Stopwatch tool
Author: Suzanne
Date: Dec 31 2008
On Dec  6 2008, chronme wrote:
> Easy tool to record time spent on each excercise:
> http://www.chronme.com

Thanks, chronme. I've just taken a moment to add your tool to the Math Tools
catalog. It can be found here:

http://mathforum.org/mathtools/tool/70981/

As a former middle school mathematics teacher my initial thought was how fun it
would be to project this and use with students to talk about a variety of
aspects of time.

It would be interesting to hear stories from teachers about how they use this
tool with students!

Thank you and Happy New Year!
Suzanne

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Stopwatch tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help