Subject:   Improvements
Author: Alice
Date: Mar 16 2003
Software that I think is most needed is non linear hypothesis-conjecture types
that branch to what you need  and other possible topics for research.

That technology exists, since CCC and even Quarter Mile games get harder when
you know it and easier when you don't, but we need brainstorming type software
that will  pose higher order thinking skill ones and suggest research sites when
students answer.

yes  no

Discussion Help