Subject:   Web Presentations
Author: Alice
Date: Mar 18 2003
I wrote a powerpoint lesson on trig this weekend. One student came in at the end
of the day yesterday to ask what we had done in class...she had been at a school
function all day.
I gave her the CD and told her how far we had gotten. She was on task today, all
smiles, homework done:)

It occurred to me that I could put it on my school web page and thus make it
available to all students, even if they don't have powerpoint or other software
at home. They could even access it from the public library.
How do others do this successfully?
How long do you leave lessons on?
What else should I be asking?

yes  no