Subject:   would it be possible
Author: Gayla Chandler
Date: Mar 24 2003
to set the roundtable discussion up as a database where people coming to the
roundtable could view the discussion in different ways?  For instance, by date,
that would be the important one.  Or by contributor, etc.  Different ways would
be nice.  Just now I noticed there were 109 entries, so two had been added since
last night, but only one was at the bottom of the page.  I had to scroll back up
to find the other new entry, which was with last week's discussion.

yes  no

Discussion Help