Subject:   bridge building
Author: Andy
Date: Mar 27 2003
Hey, that bridge building software and resources page are great!  True, it seems
it can be adapted down to middle school.

I am lucky to have about 1 hr / wk with kids blocked off as extra math/sci time
in which we can do neat things like build bridges and towers.  I would never be
able to fit in the bridge unit otherwise!

I wonder: how do teachers who have tighter schedules carve the time for their
kids to step away from text and do *important* learning such as bridge
building??

yes  no

Discussion Help