Subject:   spreadshetts and centers
Author: Gail
Date: Mar 30 2003
I like Suzanne's idea of a center approach...   and I think that putting
students together to work through the spreadsheet slot is a good idea.  When I
sue the limited number of computers in my room, and I put 2 - 3 students at each
computer, I find they are able to puzzle through the exercises better than the
ones who are alone, because they have feedback from each other.

yes  no

Discussion Help