Subject:   URL correction
Author: Suzanne
Date: May 29 2003
The URL that Gayla noted was "broken" earlier today has been corrected. It
actually didn't have anything to do with what Gayla or I did as we copy/pasted
it. The problem was that the software working behind the scenes interpreted the
"-" (dash) in the URL as a hypen. So, the software thought that would be a
good place to "break" the line that was too long.

Dave figured out the problem, told the software not to think that way, and that
fixed the URLs that were broken in the previous two posts. (or at least that's
my take on it and the URLs work correctly now!)

Suzanne

yes  no

Discussion Help