Subject:   RE: 1999
Author: Barbara A. McCarthy
Date: Jul 30 2003
I was taught that you never could post 4 of the same numerals in succession,
thus you can not have four IIII in a row.  Regarding the I in front of C,D,or M,
rules I learned dictated you can only put I in front of V or X, X in front of L
or C, C in front of D or M.
I don't know how I remember this silly stuff after all these years!

yes  no

Discussion Help