Subject:   Great minds ... same track
Author: Chuck
Date: Sep 10 2003
This is now the third year I have used the same puzzle with my classes, along
with the Big Derivative Puzzle at
http://www.univie.ac.at/future.media/moe/tests/diff1/ablerkennen.html

I choose a small group to solve the puzzle in front of the class, then another
group to solve the next, harder puzzle.  Only a few minutes, but fun.  Then I
put the URL on the course web page for students to play with on their own.

Charles Oelsener
Syracuse NY

yes  no

Discussion Help