Subject:   GSP Resources
Author: Chris
Date: Feb 10 2004
Thanks everyone for your quick response to my problem concerning GSP. Many of
your links will no doubt prove to be very useful. While I have only skimmed the
surface of a few of them, I can already tell that they are full or professional
resources. The group in particular that I am going to be instructing in an
introductory lesson on GSP is actually pre-service teachers as well as
teachers and grad students. I am really excited about my upcoming lesson
planning.
I highly reccomend if anyone else needs resource ideas for Geometer's Sketch
Pad, use to start:

http://www.keypress.com/sketchpad/java_gsp/links.html
http://mathforum.org/mathtools/lesson.html?id=876

Thanks Again