Subject:   RE: connected math
Author: Seth
Date: Oct 24 2006
The home page for the Connected Math Project is

http://connectedmath.msu.edu/

The link to software written for CMP is

http://connectedmath.msu.edu/components/oldgames.html

This is old software that will run on Windows or Macintosh OS 9 or OS X in
Classic.

There is a 2nd edition of CMP that includes applets relevant to particular
lessons but that has to be purchased.

Seth Leavitt

On Oct 24 2006, atheree wrote:
> I teach CMP at the 6th grade level.  One of my students found the
> Factor Game and the Product Game online.  I was wondering if anyone
> knew of any other CMP activities online.
Emily

yes  no

Discussion Help