Subject:   RE: Fractions, concept and calculations
Author: Rod+1
Date: Jul 22 2009
I have posted a tool on my website that a number of my staff asked me to
develop. It is a very simple idea - a visual comparison of fractions to help
teach the idea of equivalent fractions and ordering fractions. I have found it
useful in investigations and discussions with my students.

Here is the link:

www.numeracyhelper.com/fractionbars

Hope this is helpful.

yes  no