Subject:   RE: Circle 3
Author: jmaxsohmer
Date: Oct 2 2006
It did take me a while at first because I hadn't quite figured out what the
method for getting the circles to add up was (I had thought there were extra
values and that I was supposed to put one in each circle not already filled).
After that, it took a few minutes to get the hang of it, but once I started
thinking two or three moves in advance it started to get pretty easy.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Circle 3 tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help