Subject:   RE: Virtual coin toss
Author: tackweed
Date: Apr 28 2004
On Apr 20, 2004, Kilroy wrote:

http://matti.usu.edu/nlvm/nav/frames_asid_306_g_3_t_5.html

Could you possibly stick in an alternate, manual setting for number of coin
flips? I really like stopping after you get so many in a row, and don't want to
get rid of that feature-- but just being able to say "I want the data on a
hundred coin flips" would be good too.

check http://mathforum.org/mathtools/cell.html?co=m7&tp=9.16

Now if you just write up a polyhedral dice-rolling application in the same
way, you'll have my eternal gratitude. :)

Sounds interesting - give us some more clues.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the (missing item) discussion

Discussion Help