Subject:   RE: (no subject)
Author: physics
Date: Jul 10 2007
I have recently (yesterday) have downloaded Calculus Made Easy, and yes I have
had my troubles installing it but it was due to the calculator, I have since
exchanged it for a brand new one and the program downloaded nicely and EVERY
EMAIL that I have sent to the company (Nils) in particular have been responded
to within hours.

I have had only limited time with the software but from what I can tell it will
be a great tool for my upcoming and present classes.

Nils is very nice and patient, fix the problems with spam or even verify
everything is typed correctly and your email will get through.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Calculus Made Easy App tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help