Subject:   (no subject)
Author: MikeE
Date: Feb 10 2004
http://matti.usu.edu/nlvm/nav/frames_asid_202_g_3_t_1.html

I enjoyed the way the calculation of the GCF is explained.  Using the Venn
diagrams is much easier than strictly relying on rules based interpretations.
The feature I most enjoy is the factor tree matching factors from both numbers
as they are moved to the common factors region.

I also appreciated the applet's ability to handle multiple representations of an
answer.

It would be beneficial if the applet would prompt for a correct factor instead
of simply flashing a cursor when a mistake is made.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the Factor Tree tool Discussion discussion
Visit related discussions:
Math 7

Discussion Help