Subject:   How did you get started to get the 'water to work'?
Author: Susan Boone
Date: Nov 21 2003
This problem was more 'fun' for me when I wasn't trying to figure out the
questions.  After thinking about the seriousness of the situation --
really--(check out the following ULR:
http://www.encyclopedia.com/html/h/hispanio.asp ) I was much more comfortable
working the problem with a paper/pencil.  I am curious how each of the students
approached solving the problem and whether they had a systematic 'plan' in
place.  I would appreciate your comments.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the The Hispaniola Water Shortage tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help