Subject:   Splish Splash
Author: -->Jerson<--
Date: Nov 21 2003
This problem was the easiest one to me. I thought this one was the easiest one
because you simple just add 2 numbers together to find what answer you needed.
What I notcied was that the 3+8 oz cups were the best because you can both get
odd and even number of oz. While the other combination of cups(4+10) got only
even numebr oz. So, yea.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the The Hispaniola Water Shortage tool Discussion discussion

Discussion Help