Subject:   Using "Sketchpad" or "Excel" to solve math questions
Author: Teng
Date: Mar 14 2011
Hi everybody:
   I have designed some programs (using "sketchpad" or "excel" ) to solve math
questions concerning geometry and algebra ,I would like to share with teachers
to those who will show their preference ,you can use them in class ,I hope it
will increase the abilities of students in math

Best Regards

Albert.Teng from Taiwan
my email:albert940410@yahoo.com.tw

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Geometry on Sketchpad discussion
Visit related discussions:
Geometry
Sketchpad
Tools