Subject:   RE: Pick-a-block tool (middle level)
Author: tackweed
Date: Nov 17 2004
Thanks Craig - I hadn't found any when I did a search. Those will come in handy
later.

This script is a follow up to some lessons in CMP math 'How Likely Is It?' -
ergo the 6 colors, etc. The students get to do the experiments with blocks and
buckets for 40-50 trials, then we collect the class data, and we can run some
big numbers on the script.  They really liek running big numbers and then
scrolling down the screen..

Jeff

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Probability & Statistics on JavaScript discussion
Visit related discussions:
Probability & Statistics
JavaScript
Tools