Subject:   forum with easy graphics? math symbols?
Author: gregoreo
Date: Oct 6 2006
Has anyone seen a discussion forum that allows easy inline insertion of
graphics?  Some blog tools are almost what I want, though I see too many ways to
improve their ease-of-use.

Similarly, are there any forums that expedite entry of math notation, say with
calculator- or Mathematica-style text as in "sqrt(n-1)", or
press-a-button entry like MathType?

I am interested in this initially for discussions with & among AP Stat & AP Calc
students.  My school can host a server product if need be.
- Greg Johnson

yes  no
Visit related discussions:
Computer