Subject:   RE: home work
Author: S. Rhodes
Date: Oct 16 2006
Hello first I just want to say that I am student in college working towards
getting my BA in Education, and in some of my classes they are telling me that
giving homeowrk is not such a good idea to do in classrooms now a days. That
most of your students will not do it anyways so it is a waste of time. I was
wondering if any of you could tell why you give homework to your students.
Beacause some of you say its time to see if students learned a skill or not,
can't you do that in the classroom, and not have it go home with the students?

yes  no
Visit related discussions:
Computer
Tools