Subject:   How to get more and more marks in maths
Author: vinayaka
Date: May 29 2007
Hello,

Any one can tell me how to get more and more marks in mathematics ?
Have you got any paperless solution ? any software by which practically all
students can use on computer with a very very low cost ?

The software should contained all the tools, signs, symbols as well as alphabets
too.

Let us know about it. If you can't get it then I can can tell you.

Vinayak Barve
A Developer and helper to all students

yes  no
Visit related discussions: