Subject:   RE: Any online assessment tool for class 3 to 10 students
Author: Craig
Date: Dec 6 2007
On Dec  6 2007, Inder wrote:
> Is there any online assessment tool of Mathematics & Science for students
between classes 3 and 10, so that they can strengthen their academic foundation
by identifying their strengths & weaknesses in subjects.

I am not endorsing either of these, but you might investigate
-Accelerated Math (not exactly online), and
-ALEKS

In addition, I believe Brittanica offers some online remediation tools.

I'm sure a good search engine would find either of the programs, and you could
read their ads to determine whether they fit your needs.  Good luck!

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Support Materials on Mathematica discussion
Visit related discussions:
Mathematica
Support Materials

Discussion Help