Subject:   RE: Feedback requested for online Algebra book
Author: DawnS81
Date: Apr 15 2008
I agree that the title of this book is misleading.  Whenever my students ask me,
"What is the point of Math," or "When are we ever going to need this?"  I tell
them that Math makes you think and that is why it is important.  So to think of
Math as effortless kills the whole purpose of the subject.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content in Algebra on Flash discussion
Visit related discussions:
Algebra
Flash

Discussion Help