Subject:   data on which are the hardest multiplication facts
Author: DanielAjoy
Date: Jul 2 2010
Hi,

Do you have any data on which are the hardest multiplication facts? I'm planning
on creating a game of increasing difficulty that requires the player to know the
multiplication facts: 2x2, 5x8, 6x7, etc.

So, for this, I would need to know which of those are harder and which are
easier.

Any guidelines on that?

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Content in Math 1 on Computer discussion
Visit related discussions:
Math 1
Computer

Discussion Help