Subject:   New Ideas for PowerPoint and SMARTboard
Author: aterner
Date: Oct 7 2006
I have used PowerPoint for many years. I have used SMARTboard for only a few
years. I've been converting my PowerPoint lessons that I've created over the
years to SMARTboard notebooks, so that I can use all of the tools and features
of SB. The PowerPoints are still put on my Blackboard page for the students, for
access at home in case they would like to see notes in advance or if they are
absent. I love adding hyperlinks to Geometer's Sketchpad, or Explorelearning.com
or other links that I might visit during class. That way, the PowerPoint or the
SMARTboard notebook is more interactive, and it is not just the teacher
presenting. I use a cordless mouse so that the students can operate from their
seats or can be up at the board.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Lesson Plans on PowerPoint discussion
Visit related discussions:
PowerPoint
Lesson Plans

Discussion Help