Subject:   RE: 7th grade math - what would you do?
Author: BruceTchr
Date: Aug 6 2007
The other suggestions are all excellent.

Regarding contacting the State Education Department, some states have their
curriculum guides online (I know NYS does.)

A good resource is the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics. Go to
nctm.org. Some information is available for free.

As a teacher of 7th grade math for many years, and it sounds like you are new to
it, I would follow the textbook, and from time to time add things you find of
value.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Lesson Plans in Math 7 discussion
Visit related discussions:
Math 7
Lesson Plans

Discussion Help