Subject:   RE: lessons for slow learners
Author: Paulab
Date: Feb 14 2010
You have to consider what type learning styles of your students. Some are Visual
Learners (like my son), Kinetic, and Auditory.  What I can contribute is for
Visual Learners.  The method I use when teaching my son is through powerpoint
presentation.  If I want to stress on something or I want him to remember this I
will change the colors of the words  or letters or bouncing letter.  With this
it keeps my son attentive and can remember it. I really dont know how he does it
but its working for him.  When I teach him the multiplication table w/c requires
memorization I used the picture stories. Guess what its so effective.  You try
it.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Lesson Plans discussion

Discussion Help