Subject:   RE: All About Ratios: A Learning Tool in Flash
Author: Jeff L
Date: Jun 17 2005
For the flash tool:

The tool attempts to give young
> children experiences using proportional reasoning. What type of
> experiences support that development in students?

I think the tool idea is good - I would try to make the images better defined -
they can tend to run together, especially for the struggling readers.  I would
also encourage a more positive feedback signal. While these are cosmetic type
changes, they can have an impact on children with reduced perceptual skills.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools on Flash discussion
Visit related discussions:
Flash
Tools

Discussion Help