Subject:   RE: Sketchpad question
Author: Craig
Date: Jul 29 2005
On Jul 22 2005, Susan wrote:
> Is there a way to save a sketch created with Sketchpad as a .jpeg or .gif
?

I do it all the time, but my method might not be the most efficient.  I use
"XnView," a graphics-manipulating program that is downloadable for free
(xnview.com, I believe... it's a French program).  It allows me to capture any
window (such as a Sketchpad window) and treat it as a graphic.  I often crop and
size in XnView before saving.

Another possibility (at least on a Windows machine) is to use the "print Screen"
and paste the screen into Paint or some other graphic program.  This requires a
little more skill, because you have to have the Sketchpad window at the top
before pressing the PrtScr key (XnView allows you to choose any open window as
the source for the graphic).

Hope this helps...

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Geometry on Sketchpad discussion
Visit related discussions:
Geometry
Sketchpad
Tools