Subject:   Finding Calculus Toolkit for TI-83/84
Author: JoFa
Date: Aug 4 2006
This software, by CEDO Publishing, was mentioned in a workshop I took as being
very fine.  However, after hours of surfing, I came up with only a now-defunct
phone number for CEDO Publishing in Orem, Utah.

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase a download of this software?
I am an AP Calculus teacher in a private HS.
Thanks!

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Calculus on TI Calculator discussion
Visit related discussions:
Calculus
Texas Instruments
Tools