Subject:   RE: Finding Calculus Toolkit for TI-83/84
Author: Mathman
Date: Aug 4 2006
I might be a bit old-fashioned [**], but my younger colleagues will also
appreciate the link.  Thanks.

[**]  Don't take that the wrong way.  I take a back seat to no-one when it
comes to teaching Calculus.  I now generally tutor students who have been
unsuccessful to that point, and do it very well indeed using more traditional
methods that they generally have not seen, and come to appreciate.

David.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Calculus on TI Calculator discussion
Visit related discussions:
Calculus
Texas Instruments
Tools