Subject:   RE: Trig graphs
Author: Mathman
Date: Nov 4 2006
On Nov  4 2006, jon wilkin wrote:
> An earlier post was about Gnuplot. That program is now for both
> Windows & Mac with the modest name of Graphing Calculator. It is
> available at http://www.pacifict.com/ ,but is no longer free

I didn't realise that was the same program, not having actually used Gnuplot,
having no need with all the other software I have available.  Still, Gnuplot IS
available free at the home page. In fact it is [or was] open source.

http://www.gnuplot.info/

David.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools in Trigonometry discussion
Visit related discussions:
Trigonometry
Tools

Discussion Help