Subject:   Free Sketchpad 5 Pre-algebra Webinar June 14 or 15
Author: stek
Date: Jun 11 2010
Daniel Scher will be presenting a Key-sponsored Sketchpad 5 Pre-algebra
Webinar next week. In case folks are interested, I've posted the info below.

I'll also be presenting a Sketchpad 5 Webinar on Families of Functions on July
19 or 20; details for this and other coming webinars are at
http://www.keypress.com/x25216.xml.

-Scott

Using The Geometer’s Sketchpad to Prepare Students for Algebra

This pre-algebra webinar will demonstrate several Sketchpad activities that
help you prepare your students for algebra. See how Sketchpad can create a
dynamic environment for students to experience algebraic concepts.

Dates:
June 14 — 4 p.m. EDT
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/556570722

June 15 — 7 p.m. EDT
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/115263586

Facilitator: Daniel Scher, Ph.D.
Daniel is a senior scientist at KCP Technologies, where he co-directs the
NSF-funded Dynamic Number project. He has developed Sketchpad activities
across the entire mathematics curriculum, from elementary school through
college. He received his Ph.D. in Mathematics Education at New York University.

yes  no
Post a new topic to the All Tools on Sketchpad discussion
Visit related discussions:
Sketchpad
Tools

Discussion Help