Middle School Level Questions on Angles
from the Dr. Math Archives
Middle School Dr. Math Questions on Measurement
Below are some questions and answers from our archive of questions sent via e-mail by K12 students and teachers to Ask Dr. Math. You may also browse the entire middle school level archive by category.
Back to Middle School Dr. Math Questions
- Angle, Side Length of a Triangle
- What is the relation between the angles and side lengths of a
- Angles of a Parallelogram
- In a parallelogram ABCD, angle ABC = 2 * angle BCD; what is ADC?
- Convert Degrees to Radians
- How do you convert degrees to radians, and vice versa?
- Definition of Clinometer
- We've been surfing the net to find a definition of 'clinometer' and have been unsuccessful.
- Why do pi radians = 180 degrees?
- Radians and Degrees
- Why are radians preferable to degree measures?
- Reading a Protractor
- Which side of a protractor scale do you use?
- Using a Protractor
- How do I measure angles using a protractor?
- Polygon Angles
- What is the sum of the measure of the angles in polygons with sides 3-
- Triangles: Height and Angle
- A tree casts a shadow 30 ft and makes an angle of 47 degrees with the ground. How high is the tree?
- Why do the angles of a triangle add to 180 degrees?
- We were wondering why all the angles in a triangle add up to 180 degrees.
Back to Contents
© 1994-2013 Drexel University. All rights reserved.
Home || The Math Library || Quick Reference || Search || Help
The Math Forum is a research and educational enterprise of the Drexel University School of Education.