To attach a graph created in Fathom to your problem solution, please
do the following:
- In your Fathom document: Select the graph and choose Copy Picture from the Edit menu.
- Open Paint (found in accessories in the programs menu of a PC)
- Choose Paste from the Edit menu. (Graph will appear on the screen)
- Select Save from the file menu.
- Give your picture a name and select Graphics Interchange Format [gif] as the file format.
Answer your problem.
After the CC section there is a place to add graphics.
For image type select: gif.
Browse: use this to select the location where your picture is saved.
Once this has been completed, submit your response.
Back to Data Index
PCMI@MathForum Home || IAS/PCMI Home
© 2001 - 2013 Park City Mathematics Institute
IAS/Park City Mathematics Institute is an outreach program of the School of Mathematics
at the Institute for Advanced Study, Einstein Drive, Princeton, NJ 08540
Send questions or comments to: Suzanne Alejandre and Jim King