From: Becky <coop2teach>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1998101611:45:21
Subject: computers teaching math in the classroom

   I am a second grade teacher and I am trying to teach the benchmarks
for the standardized tests. We are using a computer in my classroom
and computer software that the county has given out this year. Do you
have suggestions on how to teach this software in the classroom and
continue teaching the other children at the same time? We do not have
a computer lab at our school.
                          Signed,
                          Concerned teacher

Post a reply to this message