From: Jesse

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 1998123019:06:12
Subject: Plutarch - - - and math puzzle books

Hi Ray and everyone, A MIND IS NOT SO MUCH A VESSEL TO BE FILLED AS A TORCH TO BE SET ALIGHT.- PLUTARCH Ray, this was a wonderful input. I will be placing this on my classroom wall. Who is Plutarch????? I teach in the Juvenile Court System. Ages 13 - 18. The kids have spent more time with their street crime than school. They are far below grade/age levels. Any ideas for assessment of their various levels, lessons plans for different levels in the same classroom, etc.??

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/