From: Nancy

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003031720:50:10
Subject: Re: Computer aided instruction in introductory algebra

All I know is that we use Plato and it must be kept up-to-date by computer support on a fairly regular basis. It might be okay for students to use as an external aid, but there's no way I would recommend it for the actual instruction. :P Nancy

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®
http://mathforum.org/