From: Nancy <nmolik@augustatech.org>
To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003031720:50:10
Subject: Re: Computer aided instruction in introductory algebra

  All I know is that we use Plato and it must be kept up-to-date by
computer support on a fairly regular basis. It might be okay for
students to use as an external aid, but there's no way I would
recommend it for the actual instruction. :P

 Nancy

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®