From: Kathleen Singh

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003110300:40:52
Subject: computer aided instruction for algebra

I teach in an alternative high school in which all of my students are
at different mathematical levels.  In order to help each of them, I
pretest and then put each student in a level-appropriate
district-approved textbook to work independently.  Most of my time is
spent working with each student individually during the class.  I'd
like to find something either on-line or in CD-ROM form that would
supplement the "boring" but predictable books--most of which are
Chicago Math.  Any ideas would be quite welcomed!

Kathleen

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®