Q&A #1081

Teachers' Lounge Discussion: Computer aided instruction in introductory algebra

View entire discussion
[<< prev] [ next >>]

From: Kathleen Singh

To: Teacher2Teacher Public Discussion
Date: 2003110300:40:52
Subject: computer aided instruction for algebra

I teach in an alternative high school in which all of my students are at different mathematical levels. In order to help each of them, I pretest and then put each student in a level-appropriate district-approved textbook to work independently. Most of my time is spent working with each student individually during the class. I'd like to find something either on-line or in CD-ROM form that would supplement the "boring" but predictable books--most of which are Chicago Math. Any ideas would be quite welcomed! Kathleen

Post a reply to this message
Ask Teacher2Teacher a new question

Teacher2Teacher - T2T ®